Why you need this email writing course
A new email writing course that can help you write better, appear smarter, and be more confident.
Do you ever write aggressive emails?
Do you ever write important emails without a subject line?
Do you ever send important emails to the wrong person?
This practical 6-unit online writing course contains all of the obvious and not-so-obvious best practices of email writing. Think of this course as your key to writing important emails well, especially if English is not your first language.
And even if English is your first language you can benefit from the course.
What this email writing course is about
Check out the new online email writing course at Business SchoolHQ.com.
This email writing course has five units, each containing at least two lessons.
In addition, there is a sixth unit containing two useful resources: a list of abbreviations and a list of recommended books on email writing.
Unit 1: Crystal-clear essentials
- 10 questions to ask yourself when you’re writing email
Unit 2: Proper layout and structure
- how to structure email for maximum impact
Unit 3: Crystal-clear language
- how to use language effectively when writing email
Unit 4: Impeccable etiquette
- ways for being polite and professional
Unit 5: Make it perfect
- how to edit your text
What this email writing course can do for you
By writing crystal clear emails,
- you connect more effectively with other people, even across the globe
- you communicate important information more clearly
- you work better with a team on a project
- you create error-free messages
- you appear professional and confident
Take the course now.
Find out more about this email writing course and register, see:
Send me your comments and feedback. I’d love hearing from you.