Get into the Game: Write an Outstanding Job Application Letter
This is the sixth of a series of blog posts on how to get hired, aimed at non-native speakers of English looking for a job.
To be in the running to get a job, you need to get into the game. You need to write an outstanding application letter.
In today’s competitive job market, you want to stand out from the competition. By setting yourself apart in writing a striking job application letter, you’ll improve your chances for getting your ideal job.
Show Who You Are
In writing an excellent job application letter , you want your unique personality, energy and dynamism to come through. You also want to show that you are bold and confident, but not overconfident or showy.
Your application letter should be interesting and relevant. It should be personal and convincing too. Your application letter should have a strong impact on the reader.
Remember that your goal should be to make yourself memorable.
5 ways to make a great impression on hiring professionals when writing an application letter
Show the employer that you:
1. have the qualifications for the job.
2. can bring value to the company and make money for it.
3. have researched the company and are interested in its products, services and markets.
4. are able to fill the specific requirements of the job you’re seeking.
5. can do outstanding work based on your talent, knowledge, and experience.
Image courtesy of Idea go / FreeDigitalPhotos.net